Terms and Conditions
Contract terms and conditions
All services purchased from Yoga Shala Caledon must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of a completed studio waiver form that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of Yoga Shala Caledon, and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release Yoga Shala Caledon, its owners, directors, managers and all employees from all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates predetermined in the services contract.
Registration and Purchase
To register or purchase from Yoga Shala Caledon online booking system, you must be over 18 years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
Terms and Conditions of Use
If you access and use www.yogashalacaledon.com, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the following Terms. If you do not accept the Terms, refrain from using www.yogashalacaledon.com.
- All products and services of Yoga Shala Caledon and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
- The terms are to be read by your together with any terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in the pages of www.yogashalacaledon.com. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of www.yogashalacaledon.com will govern.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of www.yogashalacaledon.com (the “Information”) may be changed at any time and without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of www.yogashalacaledon.com will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
- No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
- Links from or to web sites outside www.yogashalacaledon.com are meant for convenience only. Yoga Shala Caledon does not review, endorse, approve or control, and it not responsible for any sites linked from or to www.yogashalacaledon.com, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Yoga Shala Caledon will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection to linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and Yoga Shala Caledon is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Payment for Products or Services
- All Credit Cards will be processed in Canadian Dollar at the time of payment. Yoga Shala Caledon is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Terms and Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Yoga Shala Caledon may alter the information on this website from time to time. Yoga Shala Caledon shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website. Yoga Shala Caledon does not warrant the information on this website in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the website contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Yoga Shala Caledon excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
All prices are subject to 13% HST, as required by the governments of Ontario and Canada.
All prices are listed and charged in Canadian Dollars.
Holds on membership are only allowed on our Committed Annual Memberships, there are no holds allowed on our Flexible Auto-Renew membership. Please see the Committed Annual Contract for further details.
$30 Registration fee applies to new and renewed (if previously cancelled) Flexible Auto-Renew memberships
- Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Workshop Registration
- All Yoga Shala Caledon workshops are non-refundable within 48 hours of the scheduled start date of the workshop. When you register for a workshop, we reserve a spot for you and limit others from signing up to maintain a supported environment for learning and self-discovery. If you are able to make arrangements for someone to take your spot within 48 hours of the scheduled start date of the workshop you will not be charged an administration fee*. Please contact Yoga Shala Caledon at (905) 860-0866 if you need to make changes to your existing reservation.
- *Yoga Shala Caledon is not responsible for arranging the transfer of payment between the two parties.
- Online Pre-registration opens 30 days prior to class and closes 45 minute before class. If you cancel out of class, it has to be before the 45 minute window
- Even though you have pre-registered, you must still sign in at the front desk.
- If you do not arrive within 5 minutes of class, it is considered a "no show" and we hold the right to give your spot away to those waiting on standby & your class still comes off your package
- 3 Strikes Policy. To keep the system fair for everyone, 3 "no shows" and you will lose your on-line privileges, so please, if you pre-register and then can't make the class, log back in & sign yourself out of class, minimum 45 minutes before the class start time.
If you would like to cancel or modify a reservation or appointment, click "Cancel."
"Late Cancel" appears when the online cancellation period has passed. This option can be used to allow another person to register in that availability. For more information, please contact Yoga Shala Caledon at (905) 860-0866.